Schedule

So far I have decided to use this site as a display of current information regarding my search and savings toward a 2005 Ford Mustang GT. I will try to continue posting on a weekly basis. That means I will update the page every Sunday evening. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy the ride.

Sunday, April 26, 2015

The discouraging search continues.

      This past week has been a little less inviting as far as my search goes. I have not only been having trouble finding any hopeful deals but I am also having second thoughts as most people do in this stage. I have been doing tons of research and finding more and more problems with the 2005 ford mustang gt. While at first I knew that the automatic transmission wasn't that good I was ok with that as I would only get a manual. There are people that I have found complaining about their manual transmissions whether it be the shifter being impossible to put into first or if it goes out completely. Overall this is not very fun to hear. I of course have heard of fords problems in their cars past but I have always been such a big fan that it may have blinded me. I really need some assurance on whether it is smart for me to get my dream car and I don't know exactly where to find it as most people are biased in one way or another. Hopefully I can find answers or a solution to these problems. Worst case I go with my gut and avoid these, maybe get a Mazdaspeed 3 and wait until I have a good enough job to get a newer mustang as I know that ford is good with their cars of today. Overall I am feeling very conflicted at the moment and I am unsure of what will happen in the future. Thanks again for following and I would welcome any advice from anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment