Schedule

So far I have decided to use this site as a display of current information regarding my search and savings toward a 2005 Ford Mustang GT. I will try to continue posting on a weekly basis. That means I will update the page every Sunday evening. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Dream Car not yet found, Why don't they have any other color than silver?

       Hey guys this update should be a bit more of a positive one as I have again re-assessed my options and found my way back to the mustang. The reason being is that I found some cars for around 11k and was able to talk them down to 9800 and 9400 respectively. This was very entertaining for me and I might continue to do it however it is also not very good to be wasting other people's time. Moving on though I recently had to take the ACT and I am in the middle of what is considered by me Junior year Hell and the goblet of tests. I have taken two major tests in the past two weeks and I have two more major tests in the next two weeks. This has been stressing me out and is in general added to my frustration of wanting summer to come sooner. The moral of this story, as I am hoping, is that I will be rewarded for all of this hard work both in saving and in my school work. Who knows though I could be waiting for my dream car through this summer but as long as it is just that, my dream car, I am perfectly happy with waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment