Schedule

So far I have decided to use this site as a display of current information regarding my search and savings toward a 2005 Ford Mustang GT. I will try to continue posting on a weekly basis. That means I will update the page every Sunday evening. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Closing deals

I have recently run into a couple of good deals on exactly the car I am looking for, however it has not worked out yet. The most recent is one that was in a dodge dealership not to far away from my town but it seems as though I have been outbid by someone else. I was told that there might be a chance of the deal falling through and that I would be notified whether or not that did occur. I am just sitting around waiting for the right one to come across and maybe it will be soon. I will keep you guys updated every sunday as well as I will bring more updates in the coming weeks if I start making a deal with someone on a vehicle. I am still stumped about why it is so hard to find what I want but I guess it will be worth the wait. That is all that I can update you guys on though and as always thank you and feel free to comment whenever about whatever you would like me to elaborate on.

No comments:

Post a Comment