Schedule

So far I have decided to use this site as a display of current information regarding my search and savings toward a 2005 Ford Mustang GT. I will try to continue posting on a weekly basis. That means I will update the page every Sunday evening. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Possibilities Afoot

           It is with great joy that I announce the possibility of a purchase soon. I have been talking with a guy that is not too far away who has a very nice looking 2006 ford mustang gt in which I am very much wanting at the moment. I have talked him down to a reasonable price and will be going down to see the car tomorrow. It looks great with fog light covers and black paint as well as str racing wheels which are extremely expensive if you don't already know. The problem with it is that the throw out bearing may need to be replaced. The throw out bearing is attached to the slave cylinder connecting between the transmission and the engine's crankshaft. It is not a serious problem in the sense of the word but it will be something that might need a bit of work. If that is the only problem with the car though I will definitely buy it for a good price. I am excited to see what comes of this and hope that I will see as beautiful of a 'stang as that one sitting in my driveway in the near future. I will post on tuesday or wednesday if I get the car and I will also post pictures. Thanks for following guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment