Schedule

So far I have decided to use this site as a display of current information regarding my search and savings toward a 2005 Ford Mustang GT. I will try to continue posting on a weekly basis. That means I will update the page every Sunday evening. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Dream Car

          It is with great happiness that I let you all know that I have purchased my dream car from a dealer nearby. I have yet to find any problems with it. I have been having troubles learning manual on it but am slowly getting the hang of it. Soon enough I should be doing everything pretty well. Thanks for following thus far. At some point in the future I may create a youtube channel out of it and just show the channel around the car to start, go to car meets, mod the car, etc. After I pay off my loan would most likely be the best time for this. Thanks again for following and I will hopefully find something to do for you guys besides showing off my new toy next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment