Schedule

So far I have decided to use this site as a display of current information regarding my search and savings toward a 2005 Ford Mustang GT. I will try to continue posting on a weekly basis. That means I will update the page every Sunday evening. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Ford and their continued legacy

          For this sunday, May 17th, I felt the need to do something different. That being said I still want to update you on where I am at. I have spoken with a dealership not to far from me about a mustang that they have and it ended with what seemed to be nothing good out of the deal as they were asking too much and trying to talk me into it with all of their techniques. I decided to be smart about it and back off, however it is a beautiful car and I really want it. I am just sitting back at the moment hoping they get antsy to sell it and bring down the price. I am showing no further interest currently in hopes to get the price as low as possible. That being my update I wanted to talk a bit about why I really love these cars.
     
          My love for mustangs became almost naturally as I have been raised with many ford vehicles and a passion for them running in the family. I wouldn't necessarily say that my family is full of car enthusiasts but they are indeed fans of the cars that they bought and have had nothing but good experiences. I guess you could say that my grandfather was the root of all of this. He started working at Ford around the age of 20 and worked there for nearly 50 years. Still to this day he enjoys talking about different funny stories or events happened while he was working there, including a story of his first experience driving a Ford Taurus SHO. I can't recall exactly what car he beat but he said that he was just laughing at the victim's reaction. Over the years these stories coupled with the cool cars that we own I have just followed ford and become a fairly large enthusiast. The mustang is the enthusiast car of the lineup and from that and riding in a cousin's mustang I gained the love that I have today.

No comments:

Post a Comment